Thursday 24 January 2013

changes

hi
i will change the back-ground of my blog every month to symbolize a new place that you could travel to reading my blog or i will change it when i go on a trip! i will be happy if i come back from one of my trips and i see a comment written and so when my friends tell other people a bout my blog i might get more comments! right now i only have one comment and i posted it! so I'm hoping more people visit my blog and more people leave comments and my blog will then be in other words popular so readers (if there are any) please tell your friends and family about my blog!
thanks

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of changing it every time you travel to a different place, Smart Thinking :0)
    I can't wait to see more post!!!!
    Cheers,

    -Fi

    ReplyDelete